The 3rd Saddle Research Trust International Conference 2018
Welcome to the 3rd International Saddle Research Trust Conference - Horse, rider, saddlery interactions: Welfare and performance.
8.30 am Morning sessions:
- Rider Asymmetry
- Gait Asymmetry
- Keynote presentation: Recognition of pain in the ridden horse – Dr. Sue Dyson
- Objective measurement of horse, saddle and rider interaction
- Keynote presentation: Structural and functional asymmetry of the equine athlete – Prof. Hilary
1.40pm Afternoon sessions
- The rider weight study – Introduced by Prof. Pat Harris
- Riding simulation technology
- Panel: Equine industry, research and the future
- Special guests: Richard Davison and Lucinda Green
For any information or questions please view our FAQ's and support page
FAQ & Support
for more details.